Saturday, September 30, 2023

A couple of quick hits

 Seems a few blog posts got put way on the backburner.  A high school graduation and various vacations put me way behind on postings. And frankly my enthusiasm wanes in the warmer months.

Anyways. 

We have been out and about to some new places. This blog will be pretty sparse on info too.


Fist up is a newish place located inside of Rustic Ridge Golf Course in Eldridge ,Ia.

https://www.facebook.com/CCBMF4/

CC&B Kitchen

We visited here in late April.








We weren't real thrilled about the menu. Seems what was listed they either didn't have or it was served on a different day. Very dissappointing. I think we got some sort of Philly Cheesesteak. And it was just mediocre. Sher got a beef brisket that was tough and chewy.





Will we go back? Not likely and I wanted to like it too.


Next up!

https://www.facebook.com/parkviewcafe22/


The Park View Cafe in Park View Ia.

For some reason I didn't take hardly any pictures.

Sher ordered the chicken fried steak. She said it was kinda "meh"




I on the other hand ordered Walleye and it was tasty. I do love me some fried fish.




We will most likely try the Park View Cafe sometime for breakfast. 


Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment