Why hello. I'm too lazy to check,but I'm sure we haven't posted in almost two years. You may wonder why and I don't have a real good answer. Suffice to say alot of great things have been happening to the wife and I.
We both retired this year. The youngest graduated college and we had to let go of our beloved dog Lucy.We ended up with a great little French Bulldog named Poppy. Ongoing training and she is still puppy.
And Poppy.
Any way I think the time is right to kinda give this blog a swift kick in the butt and start checking out a bunch of places. Whether they be pizza joints,tenderloins,meat markets and whatever catches our fancy.
That said I had to reaquaint myself with actually posting here. I'm a bit rusty.
So as always I like to pair music with what I am posting. Hopefully this song works.
Let's Go!
It's been a bit since I have had a fried tenderloin. Perusing Facebook I found out a local food truck would be in my town today named Chuckies. That's pretty much all they do is tenderloins. I'm not sure who this man is but now he's famous. Lol
Prices. A simple menu that works.
I bought two of these. I ate one for lunch and the other for later on tonite. So good. They weren't those gigantic hubcap size. Just right and a good thickness too. I will get one of these whenever Chuckies comes around this area.





No comments:
Post a Comment