Saturday, February 20, 2016

So it was time to check out a new kid on the block.Brad's Pizza in Donahue has come up on our QC Pizza radar. Let's check it out!
As usual I must front load.Front loading is part and parcel of the fun.  The dog is not impressed.
At this point I should point out.Brad's is a carry out operation in Donahue.From Eldridge to Donahue is a seven minute jaunt.I am more than happy to advertise Brad's










A few thoughts.Brads Pizza was pretty good.Sheri and I agreed the toppings and cheese were pretty good.The sauce was excellent.Alas Brad's crust was really not as good as a QC Pizza crust could be.Hopefully Brad's Pizza gets more business and (it should) and they will fine tune their crust.Because whoever Brad is,he is making sure that Donahue and western Scott County is getting good quality pizza.
I'll give Brad's Pizza a 7.5 on the Scotty scale of pizza.The sauce and toppings were great.The crust was the weak point of Brad's/



No comments:

Post a Comment