Saturday, June 10, 2017



I tried tonight. Lord I tried. Yeah. I know it's Saturday Night and all was well till I got some not unexpected bad news.
Today started out pretty good. We took a roadtrip in the trusty Batmobile (RIP Adam West also).To spend a gift certificate that had been calling my name fore almost a year.

Miles later and a T-shirt from New Glarus Brewing we decided we were too lazy to cook the tasty sausages we picked up from Reuf's and Hoesly's.

Might as well use the gift certificate Eric got his Mama to Millz Pizza.

So onto Millz. I must say. I got a haircut the other day and let my 11 year old style my hair. Cheers!



Some background on Millz. Millz Pizza is in an old KFC on Kimberly and Division in Davenport right next to the Walgreen's and not far from Tony's Pizza.








The bathroom was actually clean.





Millz has some sort of pizza eating challenge. This is how big the pizza is if you must.





So. Onto the pizza. We ordered a small Original Millz crust Taco pizza.




And a large double Sausage thin crust.






So to my thoughts. I really wanted to like this place. I have followed Millz since they opened last summer.Talked to people that have been there too.

The sausage was great as was the sauce.The thin crust needed baked longer.Sheri and Moll both said the original crust on the taco was different.

Will we go there again? I won't. So many better options. Collectively Sher,Moll( and I listen to her opinion too) and I give Millz about a 7.

It wasn't bad,but Tony's two blocks away is miles better.

Scotty

1 comment:

  1. I give it an 8 for the sausage pizza, the taco pizza was just so-so, I give it a seven, I would go back, maybe not for pizza, but to try a burger or other sandwich.

    ReplyDelete