Friday, June 30, 2017



Just a short little QC Pizza blog update. Why Mama? Because well I bought one of Mama Bosso's newer made from scratch frozen pizza's today.

I haven't exactly cared for Mama Bosso's regular frozen pizza's in quite some time. They changed their recipe and maybe it's just me as I don't care for them

I had one of these made from scratch pizza's late last year and a trip thru the frozen pizza aisle caught my eye so you know? I just had to pick one up. Probably will not cook it tonite,but they are pretty dang good.




I'm going to have to give this pizza the Steve Austin treatment before it goes in the oven. Toppings are a little uneven.






That said. My gold standard for frozen pizza so far is Connie's Natural. They are that good. Butch's in the running somewhere too.



As an FYI. Tony's on West Kimberly is temporarily closed for maintainence. That's what the sign on the door says. Your's truly will be pretty bummed if this place closes. They are by far my fave go to spot in the entire Quad City area,

And well I'm on vacation. Time for a few of these and be on the lookout for the next real pizza trip.





Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment