Sunday, May 20, 2018

Breathe In Breathe Out



We gotta big belly full of Machine Shed. I mean I'm so full. It's hard to walk,that I need a tractor to load me up!

Ok. Let's back up just a bit. It's just a week after Mothers Day and it's Mrs Quad City Pizza Blog's Birthday. Mrs Pizza wants to go to the Machine
Shed every year for her birthday. Who am I to argue with my favorite designated driver and lovely wife? Not me.

It's almost full patio time.






https://machineshed.com/







Some indoor mood pics.The bathroom had seen a full Sunday's crowd.






So Scotty. How was the food? As usual one can't go wrong at The Shed. Home style servings of bread,cole slaw,cottage cheese and apple sauce.

Moll got fried chicken.I got chicken fried steak. Sher got her fave parmesan crusted pork chops.






Truth in advertising. We hit the Shed 3 or 4 times a years just because. We go cause the wife wants to and that's good enough!

I'm not giving a star rating because this is not that post.



And well it's the wife's birthday and well we do it up right with a high-de-ho Pepperidge Farm cake.





As always my friends. We hope you enjoy,cause this year is gonna rock1

Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment