Sunday, May 6, 2018

Hook,Sinker and Line!



Are we starting off this blog post with some fishing songs? Maybe,but more like I just wanted the excuse to play some Elvin Bishop tunes.

Best time I ever had in life weren't but two of us!



So it's that Cinco Taco weekend. We did not partake in any tacos nor guacamole this weekend surprisingly,cause I could eat tacos almost as much as pizza!

Okay. On with the show. Right up front this blog update has no pizza. My postings lately have split time with pizza and that other white meat. That's right,the breaded tenderloin.

So we have had some decent pizza lately and a few great tenderloins. Today we are venturing forth fairly close to home.

Go Fish Marina in beautiful Princeton Iowa. I have been past here well over ten times and always wanted to stop. Well now we have heard Go Fish has kick ass breaded tenderloins. They also have grilled tenderloins,but that's not me.

A big fish.






Don't think they serve muskie.

http://www.gofishmarinabarandgrill.com/

So lets go! In  all honesty. Your's truly could live any where around the Princeton/LeClaire area. I love the river.







River is up just a wee bit.


Some more moods.








I'm going to feel sorry for the bathroom come summer months.





The menu.






And last but not.








Our tweenager got some chicken tender lettuce wrap. She loved the fries!




So. How was the food? Sher and I give the tenderloins a good 8.5. Moll loved the chicken wrap. And Moll loved the whole Go Fish vibe. Reminded me of the ole
Chart House Lounge down by Fairport.

Will we be back? Damn right we will be back. I've always been a Mississippi river Rat kinda guy.Mollie has just fallen in love with the whole river hangout vibe.

Good times my friends,good times.



No comments:

Post a Comment